In general, there are 3 types of registrants for participating this conference. You can choose the right one from below to finish the registration. And the registration guideline for each is given as follows:
Author (Making a presentation on the conference and publishing the paper in the proceedings)
1. Submitting your Full paper first
2. Waiting for the Peer-review results (The conference secretary will notify you before/on the notification date)
3. Revising your paper as advised and finishing the payment by refering to the detailed procedure in the acceptance letter
4. Sending back the required registration documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before the registration deadline and waiting for the secretary's confirmation
Presenter (Making a presentation only on the conference without paper publishing)
1. Submitting your paper abstract first
2. Waiting for the review results
3. Finishing the payment by refering to the detailed procedure in the acceptance letter
4. Sending back the required registration documents to email@example.com before the registration deadline and wait for the secretary's confirmation
Listener (Participating in the conference only without presentation or paper publication)
1. Filling the registration form and finishing the payment (The payment method is in the registration form)
2. Sending back the filled registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for the secretary's confirmation.
1. Student rates are given to the students presenters with requirement to show their student card(s).
2. One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 5 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
3. Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Extra Paper Charges for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
4. Onsite registration is only applicable to listeners.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committee is not responsible for problems beyond our control, such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.